Sunday, October 7, 2012

Under the Covers

I know you know that feeling when in the middle of the night
something goes bump.....

I went to look. 




 whew....
what a relief!

It was just Lars.  He thinks he owns the joint.




I turned on the lights.

Something was fishy though.
I felt like he was trying to hide something from me and he looked 
really guilty.

I knew something was up so I thought I better have a look
under the covers.

SURE ENOUGH!!
Caught red handed. 




My bookcase is always a mess.
Now I know why.
I thought he´d atleast be reading about his true love Goldilocks
but instead he is reading up on watercolors.

Smart bear!!

If you love watercolors and painting as much as Lars does then 
stay tuned.
Lars is sponsoring an autumn giveaway of some art magazines and
an art book. You won´t want to miss it.

I am sharing this with Mandarin Orange Monday.

Lars just told me he wants to throw in some German chocolate too.
Watch for it this week.

14 comments:

Birgitta said...

So creative and funny :) Great post!

lorik said...

Haha, what a lovely post! It made me smile. The pic is great too - it has it all...a beautiful teddy and gorgeous colour. Thanks for contributing to Mandarin Orange Monday:)

Judy said...

Funny Lars!

WrightStuff said...

I'm glad he wasn't reading 50 Shades...!!

Anonymous said...

ROFL
Cynnie that was the most fun.
I wondered if you were having a duvet day but no it was Lars having some fun.
Cute bear (I was always a child who was devoted to a teddy bear more than dolls, still have the bear I received from a Great Aunt as a Christening gift, okay, no jokes about the bear's age!!!!)
You do amazing Giveaways so excited to see what you have in store for us.
Wishes
Lynne

Chubskulit Rose said...

How cozy!

Visiting from Mandarin Orange Monday.
Duct Tape Bag is my entry.
Your comment is always appreciated!

Faye said...

Cynthia, I have been an admirer of your work for quite a while. I didn't know that Lars was also interested in learning to paint! Great! There can't be too many watercolorists; the more the merrier, I say. Love the brilliant orange of the covers. And you can be sure I'll be around next week to learn about the art magazines. And possibly chocolate.

Nina said...

Such a sweet story & cute pictures :-) Lars reminds me of my old teddy!

Liz said...

Comfy and cozy! Have a fabulous week.

Liz @ MLC
Liz @ YACB

Evelyn S. said...

Lars is so cute! He would fit right in with my "family" of bears, too! I think he must have very good taste in reading, as well.

Nina said...

Such a sweet photo-story!
As Lars, I'm fond of watercolors & chocolate ... I'll be around :-)

~*~Patty S said...

what a fun post
Lars looks so soft and huggable
hope he doesn't find the chocolate and get it on the sheets ;)

oxo

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

What a lovely post. What a sweety your Lars, looks so soft and tender.
Lovely greet and nice weekend
Marja

Debbie K. said...

Sooooo cute! Very clever post:) Have a great week!
- DebbieK

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...